Glock 43 slide the True Precision Axiom Slide is designed by Wetwerks USA for performance from the ground up. Cut from solid billet 17-4ph Certified Stainless Steel, the slide is then heat treated to rigorous specifications.
- Attractive Side and Top Cut windows
- Aggressive reduced & scalloped front
- Angled rear serrations
- RMSc optic cut
Glock 43 slide
- Physical Vapor Deposition, or PVD, is a term used to describe a family of coating processes. The most common of these PVD coating processes are evaporation (typically using cathodic arc or electron beam sources), and sputtering (using magnetic enhanced sources or “magnetrons”, cylindrical or hollow cathode sources). All of these processes occur in vacuum at working pressure (typically 10-2 to 10-4 mbar) and generally involve bombardment of the substrate to be coated with energetic positively charged ions during the coating process to promote high density.
- Additionally, reactive gases such as nitrogen, acetylene or oxygen may be introduced into the vacuum chamber during metal deposition to create various compound coating compositions. The result is a very strong bond between the coating and the substrate and tailored physical, structural and tribological properties of the film.
- Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon): A smooth, dark smokey finish, DLC coating is one of the toughest performance PVD coatings. The Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating provides superior surface toughness with increased lubricity and heat dispersion. Used to coat high speed CNC steel cutting tools, this DLC coating provides some of the best performance of all coatings, and looks good doing it!
Made In United States of America